UPDATE ON MARINA OPERATIONS DURING COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS IMPACT
Thunderbird Marina will be “business as usual” as much as possible over the near future. The marina and boat yard are safe and given the nature of the business we see no reason to drastically change the operations. The marinas are seeing an uptake in visits as many people are visiting their boats to either use them or maintain them.
Despite the above there will be minor changes; here is what we are doing and how we are adapting operations for the foreseeable future:
- Marina offices will be open and staffed Monday to Saturday. The number of staff members in the offices will be cut back as some people work from home.
- Yacht Sales operations will be as normal, however the number of brokers on duty may be lower. Making appointments is recommended.
- Boat yard operations are running as normal, however no lifting or launching will take place on Sunday.
- Staff will continue to work on the docks and properties as normal.
- Staff will increase the frequency of maintaining and cleaning of the restrooms, public spaces, dock carts and “touchable surfaces”.
We encourage you to visit your boat, have fun at the marina and enjoy the fresh air while being on your boat. We encourage you to look at the boats Thunderbird Yacht Sales has for sale and we thank you heartily for your continued patronage.
The vast, vast majority of our clients have renewed for the next moorage year. Those of you that haven’t are encouraged to get your contract in by emailing to email@example.com . If you haven’t paid your moorage yet, you can phone in with your credit card number to (604) 921-7434, or pay online at your financial institution.
Explore other news